Mai Thai Wellness Spa is located in a quiet yet convenient setting at Nr. 18 Dixon Street, De Waterkant, Green Point, Cape Town. Dixon Street is easy to spot when driving along Somerset Road, Green Point:
- The colourful Cubana Restaurant is situated at the bottom of Dixon Street, as is the Cape Quarter Shopping Mall Parking Garage Entrance with the TOPS at SPAR on its corner.
- Mai Thai Wellness is located a few minutes up Dixon Street: we are in a green house located a block away up the road from the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Mall.
- You will see our spa diagonally opposite Café Manhattan. It is also directly across the street from La Petite Tarte Restaurant, where you will find the best carrot cake in town!
PLEASE NOTE: We are not in the Cape Quarter Mall but a block away up Dixon Street. However, EASY SAFE PARKING is to be found in the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Mall Parking Garage at the bottom of Dixon Street. The Cape Quarter Lifestyle Mall Parking Garage is a few minutes from our front door.
WHERE WE ARE: The spa is easily accessible from both Somerset Road (Main Road) in Green Point OR from Strand Street (if coming up from the town side)…
- If travelling along Buitengracht Street coming in from the Foreshore, Waterfront side: Turn right into Somerset Rd and Dixon Street will be the 3rd road to your left shortly afterwards
- If travelling along Somerset Road from the Sea Point direction (Sea Point being behind you), Somerset Rd is an extension of Main Road, Green Point. Drive past the Traffic Department on your left hand side, the Victoria Junction Hotel on your left and look out for the Cape Quarter SPAR SUPERMARKET coming up on your right hand side. Dixon Street will be the first road to your right after the CAPE QUARTER. It will be on the mountain side of Somerset Road (your right hand side). Dixon Street starts with Cubana Restaurant (on the town side) and the Cape Quarter Shopping Mall (on the Green Point side). Mai Thai Wellness Spa is about 50 metres up Dixon Street, on the right hand side.
- If travelling up from town in Strand Street after you have crossed over the traffic light intersection of Strand Street and Buitengracht Street, look for short roads on your right (on the sea side of the road) called Chiappini Street, Hudson Street, and Loader Street:
*If turning into Chiappini or Hudson Streets, take a first left into Waterkant Street, and then continue a short distance up that road past the Yoga Life at the intersection with Dixon Street at Café Manhattan. Where you see Cafe Charles on the corner, turn down to your right: you will now be in DIXON STREET. We will be the 2nd house on your left hand side.
*If turning into Loader Street, proceed about 50 metres down that road until the intersection with the top of Dixon Street. Proceed approx. 30 metres down Dixon Street, crossing Waterkant Street (Cafe Charles will be on your left hand side at the intersection) and look out for Mai Thai Wellness Spa in the green house 2 houses down the street opposite Cafe Manhattan.